It is notable, I think, that out of 19 factors or elements for health and
well-being ten of them are more emotional, non- tangible or spiritual than
physical or material.
- Play and recreation
- Emotional poise
- Security of life and its means
- Pleasant environment
- Creative, useful work
- Expression of the natural instinct
- *Indulgence of aesthetic / artistic senses. More...
- Pure air
- Pure water
- Cleanliness—both internal and external
- Temperature maintenance
- Pure wholesome foods which meet our body needs
- Exercise and activity
- Rest and relaxation
This list provides an overview to help pinpoint what you may need to work with.
In these pages-- Your Health Basics include
A Wellness Platform for Daily Programs-- Part I & Il to follow