Here are some tips to increase your fluid intake and reap the benefits of water.
1. Drink more water-- Make water accessible, and yummy! Get a water filter for your home. You’ll feel good about doing something good for you, and will love the water. Take a bottle of it with you...
2. Keep a bottle of water with you in your car, at your desk, and / or in your bag. That way, it will always be an option. You will drink more water!
3. Eat more fruits and veggies. Their high water content adds to your hydration.
4. When you want to drink a soda, think instead about the pros and cons and the better choice of drinking water.
5. For Added Flavor: Add any of these to a cold glass or pitcher of water: sliced citrus fruits or zest (lemon, lime, etc.), crushed mint or cinnamon stick, fresh ginger, sliced cucumber, crushed berries, an ounce or two of fruit juice, etc.